Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Special Forces, Who is in?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Special Forces, Who is in? Empty
PostSubject: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012, 10:58

We are going to be establishing team's. We need to know who is in so we can setup a get together to discuss what will be going on. We need everyone is who interested to sign up at Fragged Nation and leave your name in your post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012, 12:49

btail888
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012, 13:49

wolfkeen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012, 14:17

P_THOMAS420
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012, 14:59

xXApachekidXx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012, 18:54

I would like to......but once we get back into our house my schedule gets busy, and I dont want to commit and hurt the team. Any ideas of what we are looking for playtime schedule? I can certainly commit to Friday, Saturday, and Sunday late afternoon to evenings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012, 19:03

ez1ly_k1lled wrote:
I would like to......but once we get back into our house my schedule gets busy, and I dont want to commit and hurt the team. Any ideas of what we are looking for playtime schedule? I can certainly commit to Friday, Saturday, and Sunday late afternoon to evenings.
That's perfectly fine. having more guys involved and practicing is what we need. i can't say that i'll be at ALL practices myself. rabbit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 12:11

I'm down and miss playing bf3 with you guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: scottyboyD001   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 12:44

I'm in be good to get together for more team play
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 12:57

scottyboyD001
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SF   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 14:01

i signed up at fraggednation. could not get into 4gc though. PW?

fcroach1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: all signed up on frag   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 14:50

whats next cant seem to join 4gc without an invite affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 15:17

scott and roach, i just invited both of you to the team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 15:34

All done and ready for action bounce Machine Gun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 18:54

Fornicator. I'm in and got some cool concept ideas we can utilize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 20:36

count me OUT [ ] IN [X]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 22:11

I'm in.

Woodsie24
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012, 06:00

What times do these usually run - ie is it worth the UK/Europe guys signing up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012, 06:48

Even if it doesn't work out for European/UK we should still have teams for our side of the world . Looking forward to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012, 12:48

As i stated earlier (maybe in another post), we'll set up practice times on weekends that will suit both US/EU players. Though i personally will be practicing most every evening (PST), the official practices will be on Fri/Sat/Sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptySat 22 Dec 2012, 09:49

Put scottbuck09 down hes all registered at Fraggednation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptySun 23 Dec 2012, 07:39

Is there a way we can send email to all members who plays bf3 as they might not come to 4gc site to check out as not that many people signed up yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: challenge   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 08:27

IxG RevKz

I imagine yr aware but the above has put a challenge in for a 4v4
Looking on youtube they work very well as a team knowing exactly where yr going to be comin from def need some practice sessions n any idea when we will be starting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 08:46

I'm game to help out. I know I'm not the best player but working on getting better still. So Ill do what I can to help you guys out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 15:44

huggybear13x wrote:
I'm game to help out. I know I'm not the best player but working on getting better still. So Ill do what I can to help you guys out.

Based on last nights games you play just fine you're right there with the rest of us. Look forward to hitting up more matches.

** sorry that was a little OT **

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Forces, Who is in?   Special Forces, Who is in? Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Forces, Who is in?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next