Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

(916) clan, bulletproof hack?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

(916) clan, bulletproof hack? Empty
PostSubject: (916) clan, bulletproof hack?   (916) clan, bulletproof hack? EmptySun 16 Dec 2012, 04:39

Received a PM today saying this.

------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I was playing on your PS3 BF3 site last night :
around 8:45PM, Pacific Standard Time.

And these four guys from (916) were, apparently, bulletproof.
Impervious to anything handheld.
They were clearly trying it out because they basically sat at the end of the road from my spawn area and jumped up and down in front of me while I shot at them!
Anyhow, don't know what the protocol is or how to police sites etc etc but I thought I'd let you know.
it's pretty weak.

Sender e-mail address: tullisrose@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (916) clan, bulletproof hack?   (916) clan, bulletproof hack? EmptySun 16 Dec 2012, 05:26

thats cray-cray! (crazy) wish there was a way to police the servers 24/7...stupid people should not be allowed to play on a 4GC server!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (916) clan, bulletproof hack?   (916) clan, bulletproof hack? EmptySun 16 Dec 2012, 06:38

thanks for the heads up. i will be looking into this. its one thing to use glitches in the game but its a whole new thing when they start to hack. i cant stand people hacking. if you are not having fun or you suck that much at the game FIND A NEW ONE. plain and simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (916) clan, bulletproof hack?   (916) clan, bulletproof hack? EmptySun 16 Dec 2012, 08:20

Yes it is true, I was in there and witnessed it first hand. I was dumping full clip without even hit markers, there was three from (916) and one from SOW. I banned all four of them from our server, if you want names let me know.

I came into the server with a complaint from one, but I like to see what's going on and not react due to one complaint, however they were correct in this case.. then I had some issues with 3 from a group from (U) clan, but they are not banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (916) clan, bulletproof hack?   (916) clan, bulletproof hack? EmptySun 16 Dec 2012, 10:05

Robert - you should report these people to EA, if you do not want to send me their names, so I can find them on battlelog and I will track them and do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (916) clan, bulletproof hack?   (916) clan, bulletproof hack? EmptySun 16 Dec 2012, 10:24

I will also be looking into this today for the server I was wondering about this hack I willl look up the clan and see what I can inform EA about this..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Done   (916) clan, bulletproof hack? EmptySun 16 Dec 2012, 10:40

I have reported all 4 of them and it has been handled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (916) clan, bulletproof hack?   (916) clan, bulletproof hack? EmptySun 16 Dec 2012, 17:33

As far as policing servers I noticed there are not a lot of admins assigned to most clan members servers. I know that even though I'm a different time zone than most I would be willing to hop on for a few each morning/night on different servers and see whats going down. I would also play more on our servers.

On a semi related note I can also first hand say that I've been in servers owned by clan members/friends and I've had to leave in order to "keep the peace." Examples being teams completely uneven/stacked people glitching/hacking. Also clans coming into a server and not just crushing the opposing randoms but also acting very inappropriate on mic towards non clan players. Usually I get barraged on mic if I'm on the "oppressed" team or via PSN msg's. People see the 4GC tag and assume you're an admin or owner. I usually bug out before it gets too hot. I would rather people just be upset there's no admin in the room than be double pissed there's a clan member and he cant do squat about it besides observe/report.

As far as my actions, for the most part I am able to pencil down the PSN names and report to EA on Battlelog. I usually send a polite PSN message explaining the actions I witnessed, my intended actions and wait for them to flame with inappropriate language and racial slurs, at that point I also report them to PSN for violation of PSN community agreement. (you can do it for even foul language) I read the policy that's how fed up I got with people being ridiculous on MW3 when I played. Its a double whammy I know but the PSN msg's are taken more serious than the report possible cheat stuff on Battlelog.

In the future since this seems like a growing problem I will also be informing server owners. I apologize for not doing this earlier and my apologies if anyone is upset that I haven't send them a msg/report. My intent was to deal with people on an individual basis. I honestly thought these we're more isolated/rare instances. Apparently it is not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (916) clan, bulletproof hack?   (916) clan, bulletproof hack? EmptySun 16 Dec 2012, 17:43

Racer please report all incendents to one of the server admins we ban people for hacking and glitching and we do not like when people treat are clan with no respected. if they are in are server please write down there names and pm us that way we can ban them also we report this info to EA that way we can stop it from happing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (916) clan, bulletproof hack?   (916) clan, bulletproof hack? EmptySun 16 Dec 2012, 22:17

Bigus_Daddius wrote:
Received a PM today saying this.

------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I was playing on your PS3 BF3 site last night :
around 8:45PM, Pacific Standard Time.

And these four guys from (916) were, apparently, bulletproof.
Impervious to anything handheld.
They were clearly trying it out because they basically sat at the end of the road from my spawn area and jumped up and down in front of me while I shot at them!
Anyhow, don't know what the protocol is or how to police sites etc etc but I thought I'd let you know.
it's pretty weak.

Sender e-mail address: tullisrose@yahoo.com

ASSBites Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (916) clan, bulletproof hack?   (916) clan, bulletproof hack? Empty

Back to top Go down

(916) clan, bulletproof hack?
Page 1 of 1