Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! Empty
PostSubject: 4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR!   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 05:23

Hello fellow 4GC ps3 members, i need a favour from one of you. Yesterday i recieved an abusive message (again) from a random, and i've had enough! it went something along the lines "13 days and your still camping, that' why your k/d ratio is so s###, try moving your fat a### you might do better"

Now i wouldn't mind, but i don't camp! if i did camp i would just laugh at them and say "your the idiot that keeps coming back!" What annoys me even more though is that he judges me on one game and then goes into my combat record and judges me on my k/d ratio alone!

A brief history on me on COD: i used to be bad, really bad! i got black ops, and was still bad! got bored of being bad at tdm so changed my game to dom! soon discovered i could be a great team player by throwing myself at flags and capturing them, even though it meant alot of deaths. whilst doing this, my reactions got alot quicker and my aim got better. still stuck with dom, still a flag capturer so k/d ratio took a battering.

Decided to look at you tube for videos on how i could improve my game, got better still.

joined 4gc, started plying tdm! very up and down! some great and bad games, but most games suffered too many deaths for tdm, even though i was getting a lot of kills! took a while but realised i couldn't play tdm like i played dom, running around like a mad man, comes down to chance more than often.

So decide to change my style for tdm, slow things right down, try and be patient, something i'm still working on now, but starting to improve! i don't stay in one spot, but i try to patrol the edges of the map, sometimes in an area for a bit and then move on!

but as soon as i do this, i seem to attract the twats that get narky when they are killed!

one more thing to note, when i joined 4GC my k/d ratio was in a massive negative, i had thousands more deaths than kills. since playing more tdm and trying to improve my game i now have a posiitive k/d ratio, thousands more kills than deaths! My overall K/d ratio isn't something i really care about to be honest, as i still play alot of dom, i only care about my individual k/d ratio scores when playing tdm!

What does bother me is when some idiot decides he can judge me on my overall k/d ratio! especially when his is only marginally better than mine!

So the favour, the guy that messaged was "luds32" i did message him back, but i can guess he was really brave, sent me an abusive message and then blocked me!

What i would like is if someone could message him for me, on my behalf, so i know he def gets the message. it doesn't have to be abusive, what i want is for him to prove to me that i'm a camper! (or not as the case my maybe)
The message can go something like this " this is a message on behalf of smashy66, the guy you sent an abusive message to and accused of camping! If you're so quick to judge, and think you're right to be abusive, then prove yourself right! he would like you to go through a selection of his recent games, chosing many different ones, as far back as you can. especially look at his games of dom! once done, then try and accuse him of camping! of course if you don't like being proved wrong and getting shown what a muppet you really are then don't bother!"

If someone could do this i would really appreciate it cheers i always try and message these sort of people back, telling them to go through my games and prove themselves right (i even send them friend requests Twisted Evil ), but i never get a response, more probably than not cos they block me staright after messaging me!

I've just had enough of these idiots now, and i'm dying for one of them to respond! cheers
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: 4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR!   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 06:20

Oh Smashy ... why are you paying any attention to this person, block him - report him ... why do you think I don't get messages like this when I do camp and am rubbish? .. you get this because you are so good and this person is jealous, its a compliment. By taunting this person you will breathe life into them. I will happily send a message saying 'my friend Smashy66 is a better player and a better person than you could ever hope to be ..' then i'll block him to stop a response, but I'm not sure its the best thing to do.

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR!   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 06:21

Smashy mate you can tell you're English. "STRESS" affraid

Now being a Welshman I don't suffer from this (were I used to live in Wales it rains 4 days out of 7 so you build an immunity to such things Very Happy ) so here are a few tips on "STRESS" managment.

1. Sit back and chill.
2. Laugh at the "spit the dummy out" message.
3. Watch the match again in theater mode and laugh some more.
4. Write a witty message back, laughing even more and block.
5. Repeat 1 and 3.

Now since you can't do number 4 as he has blocked you, I'll do it for you. Twisted Evil

"Smashed by Smashy, how unfortunate for you. But you can take comfort in the fact that better men than you have tried and failed. Now **** off home to mummy for some BITTY you sniveling little child".

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR!   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 06:31

i find great joy in making people like that look completely stupid. Last night i jumped in a TDM match and this one dude was just crying how his teammates are terrible and blah blah blah. I explaind its only a game and it really dosent matter. He said it did matter. several minutes pass again he continues to cry. I then pointed out he had the most deaths on our team and maby it was he that was bad and not us. He said it did not matter it was just a game. As soon as you can turn something around on someone they look like complete fools.

Being smarter then your oppenent no matter how good they are will always yeild victory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: !   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 06:36

I checked this numpty's combat record last night and noticed that while his k/d for 9 of his 10 last games was pretty good (2's and 3's), his final game (against us) knocked him down to a 0.31

You see, he is used to being 'top dog', but when he came up against us/you HE GOT SLAUGHTERED and he obviously didn't like it.

You should be honoured that he sent you a silly message. It means you beat him and he can't handle it.

Keep up the good work Smashy, those love letters will come in thick and fast now you are playing TDM lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR!   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 07:21

ah thanks people, appreciate it. i do try and just laugh at these people and send them witty responses but then it starts to wind me up thinking that they've blocked me and probably wont even read them!

unfortunately i have been told many a times i wear my heart on my sleeve, this is why i often mute everyone in the lobby as soon as i join it (obviously not friends/clan members) or if i haven't been quick enough to mute them and there's a big argument kicking off you might see me leave the lobby....... i tend to bite very easily and hate people that think they can just abuse or be rude to anyone they like! There's a difference between that and banter!

I used to work as a window fitter with a fellow 4gc member beavo. on one job we had taken out old ally windows, often when this happens you get the scrap metal guys asking to take them, and we would let them. So as noramll this happened, but unfortunately the guys that took the old windows left a huge mess, broken glass and crap everywhere!

Now obviously it was down to them to clear the mess they had made but they had buggered off, so being normal, decent humang beings beavo and i knew we couldn't leave it and we'd clear it up. i stayed upstairs cleaning the new window, whilst beavo went to sort the mess out.

When beavo got to the van to get a broom and bucket, there was an old guy, probably aged around 70 odd, sitting in his car next to the van. straight away he had to stick his nose in. not only did he start moaning about the mess, but even when beavo explained it was someone else who had made it, he carried on moaning, and even though beavo was quite clearly about to clear it up, broom in hand and then even said "well i'm just about to clear it up" the response he got was "it bloody well better be otherwise i'm phoning the council and the police"

Now i heard all this, and could hear just how rude and out of order this guy had been. it's here i should point out if you don't know beavo then he looks a scary man! in his forties, built like a brick s### house, shaved head, covered in tattoos.... who has a heart of gold and would do anything for his mates.

so it must have been quite funny if anyone who was spectating, to see me, a guy who was about 27 at the time, no where near as big and as scary looking, come storming out of the house to give this guy a piece of my mind and stick up for my mate!

i didn't swear and call him every name under the sun, that's not my style and you tend just to lower yourself to their level. i very politely, but directly told him how rude he had been, how out of order he had been and that he should mind his own business! i also reminded him how extremely rude it was to accuse someone of something they didn't do, especially when they're sorting out someone elses mess!

He looked very sheepishly at me and tried to say that beavo had taken it all the wrong way, and that he was moaning about the guys who had left the mess, to which i quickly responded that i had heard everything from the upstairs window, to which he had no rsponse.

As i walked back inside the house beavo turned and said to me "i knew you would go and say something, you do wear your heart on your sleeve!"

that's me in a nut shell i'm afraid, i try not let people bother me, but when someone is just being arrogant and out of order to someone else or myself, it becomes a huge mental battle with myslef to bite my lips affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR!   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 07:46

"Fok of Famas ***", "motherf. shitface bit.." , "Ghost scrub" , "Attack dog noob" , "stop killing me trying to get Nuke assh."

and around 20 more messages I still have in my inbox from different random guys. Hatemails are like trophies for me. Some sour "loser" sending abusive stuff because he can't handle a GAME? LMAO. Love those stuff.

Seriously mate ignore those guys. They obviously take the game too serious and think they can badmouth people due to the safe annonymity they have on the inter webz.
Always remember that this is the internet and people always tend to be for some odd reason big dickheads to random people because they don't have to fear any consequences.

Just ignore or safe them like me and laugh time and time again while rereading them.
Also a nice short "Thank you" or totally senseless "I like you", "Hello" answer has pretty nice effects.

In real life you shouldn't let anyone treat you like that and a verbal confrontation is usually what I do in such cases but on the webz truly ignore them.
This certainly won't be the last hatemail you'll receive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR!   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 07:55

Oh boy. I have never received any messages like that. I almost feel left out! Maybe because I'm not good enough??? Crying or Very sad

Anyways, don't let it bother you Smashy! I would take it as acompliment. You know better than anyone else how you play. If he can't take it, then one of you has a problem and it isn't you (do the math). I'm not Welsh, but I'd chuckle too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hate mail   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 07:58

you gotta love that hate mail i get it all thet time i think the worst problem for me is the n word being pulled out all the time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR!   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 08:02

Just been reading your comment about the 'n' word; I didn't even realise you weren't white lmao and it shouldn't matter anyway.

These 'people' will say anything to get you to bite.

It's always because you are better than them Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR!   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 08:05

Color doesn't matter; the blood you spill will always be red. Using the n word is just too easy and too pathetic imho. Don't let them get to ya!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hahaha   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 08:16

lol most people dont even know im colored i think most of them just get a lucky guess but thats what mute and blocks are for
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR!   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 08:23

Very Happy I think "we" are the colored ones:
When we're embarassed or get a sunburn we turn red.
When we're cold we turn blue.
When we're sick we turn a nice shady of ivory.
When we bruise we turn the whole rainbow.

While "you guys" stay the same no matter what. Wink

Just sayin'.... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lmao   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 08:26

lmao lmao it true
1. we dont burn
2. you cant tell if we get punched in the lip
3.brusies last a day at most
4. black is a shade so i guesse we cant be conssidered coloured but shadded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR!   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 08:43

Hate mail = you are doing well so keep up the good work
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR!   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 10:57

Smashy from my very limited experience playing CoD with you I can honestly say, your a decent player!

Like others have said, I wouldnt care what others are saying... or what they are messaging you. I get messages like this from time to time and just have to laugh. Bottom line is usually the guy messaging you was on the losing team. I won, you lost... game over!

Keep up the good work Smashy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR!   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 13:39

i think you're over-reacting to a jackass, but whats cool is having a whole clan to back you up. ill send him a message Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR!   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 14:17

Wow, again thanks for your support everyone cheers this guy didn't dent my confidence as such, it's more the fact I get annoyed with people wondering how the he'll they honestly think it's acceptable speaking/messaging people in any way they please! I know I should ignore them, and normally I do, well I try Twisted Evil , but I know they wouldn't do it face to face with joe public, but seem to think they're really brave by doing it online,i think thats what gets to me most!

But again thank you all for your support cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR!   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 14:30

Quote :
A brief history on me on COD: i used to be bad, really bad! i got black ops, and was still bad!

Hate to break it to you Smashy....but you still are bad Smile

Oh no hang on...thats me. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR!   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 15:07

Smashy, smashy, smashy. What are we going to do with you sunshine?

If you need cheering up I'll come on for a bit later and let you shoot me in the face loads Smile

Seriously thought mate, everyone is right you only tend to get abuse if you are half decent, and you have improved ten-fold since I started whooping your ass. Fair play buddy, and well done for 'keeping it real' Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I just laugh   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 20:55

lol don,t let them upset you this is what there trying to do as it will change your game play.
As far as camping goes it is PART OF THE GAME (do they run around in real life).
I personal do both I patrol a area and if I know people will keep on coming to me then of course I will camp there It's called being smart.
Stay true to yourself play to your style and remember it al for FUN.
I love it when they get upset because it effects there play not mine.

Cheers Mate
Waycool-OZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR!   4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR! Empty

Back to top Go down

4GC PS3 MEMBERS, SMASHY NEEDS A FAVOUR!
Page 1 of 1