Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Competitive Anyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Competitive Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Competitive Anyone?   Competitive Anyone? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 17:01

I would like to know who would like to get back in to competitive play?

I know we use to have a special forces Group that use to do this and I would like to bring it back not thought game battles but thought Fragged nation. I would like to get this going again if the BF3 side would like to do this let me no I am working with multiply clans that do this right now.

I have done competitive before and I not saying I would lead this by myself I would like someone else as well who has done competitive to join in on this but this is strictly up to how many people want to bring it back

There will be practices and time we would need to be able to play which is never easy to set up lol but let me know would like to hear back from you guys so I can talk to leadership about this idea..

Machine Gun Machine Gun Machine Gun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Competitive Anyone?   Competitive Anyone? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 17:05

I would be in for this Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Competitive Anyone?   Competitive Anyone? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 17:51

i'm in. but would like to be involved in discussions. been itching to get back into competitive play, but it takes time and lot of commitment. if we just want to do this for "fun" then that's ok. but i get pretty serious bout this stuff and don't necessarily like to go into these things w/o full preparation.

still would like to see an in-clan tourney. Smile

if it suits the captains and up, should we schedule a meeting in the chatbox?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Competitive Anyone?   Competitive Anyone? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 19:34

I am far from good but would like to do something like this. So I would be into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Competitive Anyone?   Competitive Anyone? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 20:21

[quote=if it suits the captains and up, should we schedule a meeting in the chatbox?[/quote]

This would be a good idea..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Competitive Anyone?   Competitive Anyone? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 22:19

Let me know when you guys want to do this. Im working tonight and tommorow but Sunday night is totally free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Competitive Anyone?   Competitive Anyone? EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012, 02:27

We also need to think of a team name and sign up on fraggnation.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Competitive Anyone?   Competitive Anyone? EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012, 18:06

i like where you going with this Apache. need more guys who are really down for this to post here.

i'll speak on behalf of chewwy8 and fcroach1. they're down too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Competitive Anyone?   Competitive Anyone? EmptySun 16 Dec 2012, 17:40

I'm interested. I'm sure DJKillz would be to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Competitive Anyone?   Competitive Anyone? EmptySun 16 Dec 2012, 23:16

After playing TWL in my PC days I told myself I would not compete again, however I would love to hear the plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Competitive Anyone?   Competitive Anyone? EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 15:58

Yep would love to play give me a time and date and I'll try to make it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Competitive Anyone?   Competitive Anyone? EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012, 19:08

Guys,
Register yourself at http://www.fraggednation.com/ and post your username in the other thread "Special Forces - Who's in?"

We'll start posting practice schedule in the Special Forces thread when we get things squared away.

Apache, did you get your server yet? We'll need a server where we have admin rights. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competitive Anyone?   Competitive Anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Competitive Anyone?
Page 1 of 1