Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

The Walking Dead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 15:13

Just curious if anyone else has played it or are planning on playing it. I am a huge fan of the show, and since the game just won GOTY I thought I would give it a go.

Played through Ep. 1 last night and all I can say is that I am very impressed so far. Looking forward to playing Ep. 2 tonight.

Cheers
Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 16:28

yeah the game is really good
Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 16:45

interesting in trying this, i've kinda watched the series, watched seaon 3, gotta go bk to 1-2.... shall download game episode one at some point, and see if i wana buy it.... sometime zombie type fighting games scare me.... but we shall see Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 16:59

the show is epic! i even downloaded the comics in which the show is based off of. (i haven't gone through the comics as to not spoil the show).

i'll be looking into the reviews for the game. is it any good? is there a multiplayer?
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 17:47

It just won Game of the Year, so if you look at the competition that it beat out I would say it is pretty good. It is not your average game though. It is more story driven than anything, the choices you make have an effect on those in your group for sure. Very similar to the Mass Effect trilogy with the fact that every decision plays into how the game and the main character progresses.

No multiplayer, but you can see the decisions that people on your friends list made while they played the game.

The game is made up of 5 episodes that take about 2 hours to play through each, so 10 hours of gameplay. But you have 3 save files so I plan on playing through 3 different times making changes in my decisions to see what effect it has on the story.
Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 18:15

sweet. i love the concept. most likely will rent it Smile
on another note, if you enjoy this type of game, i think you should check out DayZ. me, chewwy and b-rock were playing on the alpha/beta release few months back.
It's a PC-based game though. Post-apocolyptic zombie world similar to walking dead. it's perma-death so if you die, you have to start all over which is the thrilling part because you use caution trying to stay alive. The zombies themselves are not the real threat, it's other humans who try to jack you. In any case, worth checking out if Walking Dead is your cup of tea. Smile

Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 21:33

This game is nothing like DayZ at all. This is more or less a point and click adventure game not a Survival game. That being Said DayZ is a fun little mod. I am enjoying WarZ myself. Anyways I have all 5 episodes of the walking dead I am just waiting for 2 days off in a row to play right through them.
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 23:23

Just finished Ep.2 and just like the show it does a damn teaser for the next episode.....
Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012, 11:11

TheDubanat0r wrote:
This game is nothing like DayZ at all. This is more or less a point and click adventure game not a Survival game. That being Said DayZ is a fun little mod. I am enjoying WarZ myself. Anyways I have all 5 episodes of the walking dead I am just waiting for 2 days off in a row to play right through them.
i meant more to say the theme which is post-apocalyptic zombie world Very Happy

Warrior_1212 wrote:
Just finished Ep.2 and just like the show it does a damn teaser for the next episode.....
nice. i think i'm going to go ahead and buy the disc. $30 ain't too bad.
Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 02:24

got the game few wks back and just finished episode 3. pretty fun. i'm going to want to replay it again with some different choices. are they going to make more episodes/addons?
Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 09:04

finished this months back i bought the session pass and they are making episodes 6-10 they are due out in the summer the walking dead 2 cant wait all i want to know is will clem still be in it
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 09:05

btail888 wrote:
got the game few wks back and just finished episode 3. pretty fun. i'm going to want to replay it again with some different choices. are they going to make more episodes/addons?

Yes, Telltale is working on the next season right now.
Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 09:45

I played all 5 EP. When i first played it i didn't care for it. But once you get to like ep 3? it starts to get real good... then by EP 5 your blown away.. I fully enjoyed it even tho i don't like games like them. But i would play it again if more EP game out.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 10:01

lol I have yet to play through this.
Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 10:46

Sweet might have to pick this up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: