Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

WTF is this?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WTF is this? Empty
PostSubject: WTF is this?   WTF is this? EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 12:11

Any of you guys seen this yet? Since when did they care about connections?

WTF is this? Battle10
Back to top Go down

WTF is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?   WTF is this? EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 12:21

i get that every once in a while. dont know why i do or why it comes up but i usually get in on the second try.

on another note this game is going to the COD side of things rather then being BF or at least thats what i see and have been experiencing since the last patch. it seems like the connection they said was going to be better is a lot worse. im always at least 1 to 2 seconds behind everybody. i cant count how many times i get killed with one bullet while there eating my bullets. also the hit box is bigger then it was before the patch. ill be running around a corner and still get shot and die. i almost broke the damn game last night. its like COD with vehicles now.
Back to top Go down

WTF is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?   WTF is this? EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 12:39

Hey boon im getting it too think it's ea server going to pots again
Back to top Go down

WTF is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?   WTF is this? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 10:11

Yep, had that too for the last couple of days at least, lost count how many times I have run behind cover only to die a second later!! wtf!!

Put half a clip in someone today they killed me a with one short burst and had 98% health left!! wft!!
Back to top Go down

WTF is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?   WTF is this? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 15:51

haven't had this happen to me yet...
Back to top Go down

WTF is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?   WTF is this? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 16:20

It took me about 5 tries to get it to work, Brewin had the same problem as me. Once we got in game the Lag was amazing.
Back to top Go down

WTF is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?   WTF is this? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 19:20

Yes getting the message so I messaged Boon about it. I have noticed some real lagging and elastic banding in games. As you know my fav gun is DAO with Slugs = 1 upper body/head 100% damage 1 mid/lower 75% damage up to around 30m.

Since last patch and server up grades sometimes takes 5/6 slugs and still getting killed by pea shooters (PDW) by people who still have 30/40% health left.

Even finding the same server can be different on different teams, played a game the other night (east coast server) could not kill for shit something like 2-13 game froze went back in found myself on other team 13-9 same sort of time in game ???????
Back to top Go down

WTF is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?   WTF is this? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 23:56

pac6man wrote:
i get that every once in a while. dont know why i do or why it comes up but i usually get in on the second try.

on another note this game is going to the COD side of things rather then being BF or at least thats what i see and have been experiencing since the last patch. it seems like the connection they said was going to be better is a lot worse. im always at least 1 to 2 seconds behind everybody. i cant count how many times i get killed with one bullet while there eating my bullets. also the hit box is bigger then it was before the patch. ill be running around a corner and still get shot and die. i almost broke the damn game last night. its like COD with vehicles now.

yea running around the corner for cover and then still dying is part of latency. so i dont think its the hit boxes to be honest but yes i do feel that the patch is worse then it was previously for lag and latency.

latency especially
Back to top Go down

WTF is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?   WTF is this? EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 11:58

Didnt seem as bad for me today Very Happy
Back to top Go down

WTF is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?   WTF is this? EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 12:51

I got that a few times when I ran wifi for my PS3. Since I've plugged it into an ethernet cable I've never had it and it seems things run a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTF is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is this?   WTF is this? Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF is this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: