Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Rambo Assignment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rambo Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Rambo Assignment   Rambo Assignment EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 06:48

So I was working on this assignment and I have 1 of 5 multi kills. So my question is (I tried to Google it) what would be considered a multi kill? In be round I put a RPG in 2 diffrent jeeps, one had 3 kills and the other had 2 kils, then a tank ran over my mines with a death toll of 2. When I went to my assignments it said 1/5 still. I know the assignments are logging cause i finished a few this weekend. Anyway I thought maybe I did not understand what a multi kill was.
Back to top Go down

Rambo Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo Assignment   Rambo Assignment EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 09:41

From what Ive read a multikill consists of 4 or more kills in succession.

Back to top Go down

Rambo Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo Assignment   Rambo Assignment EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 16:31

BoondockS216 wrote:
From what Ive read a multikill consists of 4 or more kills in succession.

4 or more kills...CRAP!! that reminds me

ATTENTION all 4GC members, a new contest has arisen on Battlelog Forums...see how many people you can stuff in a jeep. Once we have as many in that we can, I will volunteer to take the screen shot. They need approx 4 pictures of different angles of the jeep to verify. Any takers?????
Back to top Go down

Rambo Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo Assignment   Rambo Assignment EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 16:41

Quote :
ez1ly_k1lled

4 or more kills...CRAP!! that reminds me

ATTENTION all 4GC members, a new contest has arisen on Battlelog Forums...see how many people you can stuff in a jeep. Once we have as many in that we can, I will volunteer to take the screen shot. They need approx 4 pictures of different angles of the jeep to verify. Any takers?????

im down for this just set a time and day and ill be there.
Back to top Go down

Rambo Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo Assignment   Rambo Assignment EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 16:51

Im there
Back to top Go down

Rambo Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo Assignment   Rambo Assignment EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 19:41

I was expecting a different response because screen shot = RPG .....lol
Back to top Go down

Rambo Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo Assignment   Rambo Assignment EmptyTue 25 Dec 2012, 22:11

has anybody actually gotten the 5 multikills?

if so, how did you do that ?

(on console I mean, PC has up to 64 players so easier to C4 bunches,
but console hardly has 4 people bunched - except maybe at Mcoms)

Back to top Go down

Rambo Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo Assignment   Rambo Assignment EmptyTue 25 Dec 2012, 22:17

I have 1/5 and I have no idea how I got the1
Back to top Go down

Rambo Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo Assignment   Rambo Assignment EmptyWed 26 Dec 2012, 03:15

Back to top Go down

Rambo Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo Assignment   Rambo Assignment EmptyWed 26 Dec 2012, 19:27

thanks Boondocks,

from reading that link,

looks like dirty tactics like C4 cqdom flags and suicide c4 the B site crooked stairs in Metro CQ are the most popular methods.

likely to get lots of hatemail for those methods though.

Back to top Go down

Rambo Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo Assignment   Rambo Assignment EmptyWed 26 Dec 2012, 19:56

Hate mail is the best part of the game.
Back to top Go down

Rambo Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo Assignment   Rambo Assignment EmptyThu 27 Dec 2012, 05:18

I think im gonna have to resort to the c4 suicide routine for this as i still havnt even had one yet
Back to top Go down

Rambo Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo Assignment   Rambo Assignment EmptyThu 27 Dec 2012, 15:30

me neither,

does anyone know if the Squad explosives gives you extra C4 or does that only work with Engineer rockets?

Back to top Go down

Rambo Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo Assignment   Rambo Assignment EmptyThu 27 Dec 2012, 17:02

brt998 wrote:
me neither,

does anyone know if the Squad explosives gives you extra C4 or does that only work with Engineer rockets?

not a hundred percent sure but i think it does give you more C4. ill have to see if it does when i get on.
Back to top Go down

Rambo Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo Assignment   Rambo Assignment EmptyFri 28 Dec 2012, 07:21

It does indead give you nice xmas parcels of death
Back to top Go down

Rambo Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo Assignment   Rambo Assignment EmptyFri 28 Dec 2012, 09:56

After some of the matches we had last night. I think it is a requirement to be a d-bag for a bit just to get this dog tag. Now with some of the guys we were facing last night well I believe they forgot to do that lol.
Back to top Go down

Rambo Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo Assignment   Rambo Assignment EmptyWed 02 Jan 2013, 14:58

I've got 1 multi kill. Got it from taking out the transport heli on firestorm with a tank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rambo Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo Assignment   Rambo Assignment Empty

Back to top Go down

Rambo Assignment
Page 1 of 1