Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Big Thanks to All

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Big Thanks to All Empty
PostSubject: Big Thanks to All   Big Thanks to All EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 21:35

Hey its Riko here and i just wanted to post to talk about my experience with 4GC so far and all i can say is !AWESOME!. I have had nothing but good times and met a lot of new people. My friend list has grown quite a bit in the last couple weeks. and i hope it grows even more. It is great playing with mature people that play with respect and decency.. please add me if you hav'nt already "rikomon11" and i look forward to many more good times with the 4GC crew cheers
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

Big Thanks to All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks to All   Big Thanks to All EmptySun 11 Sep 2011, 11:35

I'm glad you are having a good time here Riko! I myself am very glad to be a part of this clan. My friends list has reached it's max a couple of times already since I started here. It's awesome going online only to see tons of friends to game with.

See you on the battlefield!

Big Thanks to All Shady_10
Big Thanks to All Pbucket
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

Big Thanks to All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks to All   Big Thanks to All EmptySun 11 Sep 2011, 11:58

Riko - thankyou, its good to get positive feedback. A month ago I was very concerned about the USA/CAN division as it wasn't getting new members in, and we had a few leave. With a recruitment push and with lots of thanks to Shady and the 'older' members in this area its taken off - now we need to do the same for our xBox colleagues - I hope to see a very similar post in that area within the month.

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

Big Thanks to All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks to All   Big Thanks to All EmptySun 11 Sep 2011, 16:48

It was good gaming with you tonight, Riko.

See you on the battlefield tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Thanks to All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks to All   Big Thanks to All Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Thanks to All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: