Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] Empty
PostSubject: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 18:57

hello evryone im new still in recruitment process
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 19:08

Hello and welcome to 4GC Gustavo. You are now a recruit!!! So what happens next??

To become a full member, first we need to get you vouched for. This just means that we get you in-game and on-mic with one of our officers who will confirm that you're not actually 12 years old and can communicate maturely.

A mic is a requirement of full membership. It doesn't need to be fancy, you can pick one up for about £10/$15 and any bluetooth headset will do. It will not only get you vouched for but will help with team tactics, map callouts and increase your overall enjoyment of the game.

Have a look at the MAIN CONTACTS. You have been added to Foxtrot Squad ___. To begin, send friend requests to:

Boondocks216
P_thomas420
btail888
Akaitis
xXApacheKidXx
B-Rock7878
Babybrewin
Warrior_1212

This should be done ASAP as these are the members who will vouch for you. Make sure you write 4GCr in the friend request so they know you are a recruit. Also change your clan tags to 4GCr so our members will know you are a recruit while in-game.

Check out the stickies in the new members area. They give information on our clan guidelines, code of conduct and other important information. Basically what you can expect from us and what is expected from you.

4GC is a fun community of like-minded, mature gamers and YOUR 4GC experience will be what YOU make it. If you meet 4GC members in a game lobby, send them a friend request!! If you have something to say or share, start a new thread in the forum or reply to existing topics!! If you're playing alone, don't be afraid to send out invites or ask for an invite to an existing party!! If you have any questions or need any help, just ask!! We have loads of members willing to help out!! Remember, we were all new once and the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked!!

So on behalf of myself and the rest of the management team, we wish you a very warm welcome to 4GC and we hope you enjoy gaming with us!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 19:09

Welcome to 4GC Gustavo...feel free to add me on PSN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 19:21

Welcome to the Clan.
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

PostSubject: Re: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 19:32

Welcome to 4GC Gustavo cheers
I'm sure you will have a great time here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 19:36

Welcome to the clan I don't play bf3 but I'm sure you will like it here there are a lot of nice people here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 21:10

Welcome to 4GC Gustavo! You'll have a great time here!
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 21:23

Welcome to 4GC Gustavo. We have a great group of gamers here, I'm sure you will enjoy being part of 4GC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 21:49

Welcome to the clan Gustavo!!!! Gad to see another Battlefield 3 player. Again welcome to 4GC.. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 22:10

Welcome to 4gc you can add me too I play bf quite abit
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] EmptySat 08 Dec 2012, 03:46

Welcome to the clan Gustavo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] EmptySat 08 Dec 2012, 05:38

welcome to 4GC. sekd me a friend request and ill see you on the battlefield soon

PSN: P_THOMAS420
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] EmptySat 08 Dec 2012, 06:45

Welcome to 4GC Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] EmptySat 08 Dec 2012, 09:31

Welcome to the Clan - Sure you will love it here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] EmptySat 08 Dec 2012, 09:51

welcame to foxtrot you can add me if you like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] EmptySun 09 Dec 2012, 23:24

Hello and Welcome to 4GC.

you'll love it here, its a great clan. the BF3 side keeps growing and we're loving to see the influx of new members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 11:18

welcome aboard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 11:49

welcome look forward to playing with you.
Back to top Go down
Banshee1971
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Banshee1971

PostSubject: Re: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 16:53

Welcome to the clan/fam. Great bunch of ppl here add me Banshee1971
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 13:05

Welcome I think we were in lobby together the other day. I don't know what happened because DJkillz and I didn't see you after that,but feel free to add me, RacerX33, and we'll get in a few games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]   BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot] Empty

Back to top Go down

BF3 New Member XxSAL-GUNNERxX [Foxtrot]
Page 1 of 1