Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 02:42

Hey I would like to know what you guys would like for events? I know most of us work but what are your free days? When is the best time to hold matches I know we have GMT/EST/PST I want to hold events I want to know what you guys like to play so I can make are server more fun for you? I know Some of you like conquest and rush and team Deathmatch.

I would also like to set assignment matches stuff you need dog tags, Gun, ETC.. Let me know please post here.

We if you even want to hold a event we can have it set up for you your maps what you like to play whatever PM me.

If you have any anything to add to the PM me.

P.S I will also post this in Foxtrot post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 08:03

For those doing assignments we all need 50 XBOW kills so it may be fun to have a couple of XBOW only games, doubly fun if randoms are using anything.

We all need an XBOW 150m headshot and as of yet cannot fathom how the hell to get that (Must be pure luck). would the whole clan be prepared to stand out in the open so I can try lol!

I will play anything although I hate TDM but it would be just nice to have 1 night a week where we join up and game I presume weekends somewhere around 1pm to 10pm gmt would capture GMT and EST gamer not sure about other time zones
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 08:15

The best times for me are Friday Nights after 4:00 PM, Saturdays, Sundays. However they are close to getting our house done so I would rather not commit to anything because I have fences, garage, patios, and walkways to build. But I will still be playing on those days for sure, just not sure what times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 10:30

babybrewin wrote:
For those doing assignments we all need 50 XBOW kills so it may be fun to have a couple of XBOW only games, doubly fun if randoms are using anything.

We all need an XBOW 150m headshot and as of yet cannot fathom how the hell to get that (Must be pure luck). would the whole clan be prepared to stand out in the open so I can try lol!

I will play anything although I hate TDM but it would be just nice to have 1 night a week where we join up and game I presume weekends somewhere around 1pm to 10pm gmt would capture GMT and EST gamer not sure about other time zones

i like this idea. Twisted Evil everybody on our team running around with the xbow would be fun do to. on a side note it probably would be easier to get the 150m headshot with the scoped xbow with the BA bolt .

about the fun games and all that it seems with past experiences the best times to do any kind of fun activity would be on the weekends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 11:15

If there were more organized events, i would surely participate. For the most part my gaming hours are indicated on my avatar/info.

A suggestion would be to schedule regular weekly events (easier for ppl to remember). Such as, Friday 6-9pm is Rush night. Saturday afternoon 1-4pm Conquest. Etc.

I'm down to play anything. Conquest is my least favorite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 16:30

Tim if we get 15 members in to stand in a line we cant get those assignments done in one shot lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 16:32

Love to get the cross bow unlocked...... Got killed in a tank with the crossbow ....wtf!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: bf3   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 14:18

i am down!!!! apologies to the fullest to eveyone in 4GC for my lack of gaming as of late. but i am gonna for sure get back into it. i think this is the 3rd or 4th time i said this. my baggage!!!! bf3 tonight!!!!!!??????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptySat 08 Dec 2012, 12:43

Post up the event and let me know. I'll most likely be able to make it happen if its a weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptySat 08 Dec 2012, 14:33

im just trying to get all my weapons and upgrades for them atm i suck royally with the Xbow so i wont even bother with that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptySun 09 Dec 2012, 13:30

I'm def in for the clan nights need more of them on a regular basis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptySun 09 Dec 2012, 13:33

ao19tr7 wrote:
im just trying to get all my weapons and upgrades for them atm i suck royally with the Xbow so i wont even bother with that

+1 I finished an assignment of 5 kills and will never touch it again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 05:10

cong wrote:
Love to get the cross bow unlocked...... Got killed in a tank with the crossbow ....wtf!

Im told that you need 3 hits with the explosive bolt to take out a tank or maybe hit it after one or two SMAW hits have weakened it.

Not unlocked the explosive bolt yet, need one more grenade kill, so hope to find out for sure soon Very Happy

Agree re the 150 meter xbow h'shot, tried a few times and cant even see where the bolt has gone as you get no trial with it so I could have been well over the target or under, anyone know the drop over distance? Ive heard its big but thats just what I heard from a random????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 06:01

Sid Bonkers wrote:
cong wrote:

Im told that you need 3 hits with the explosive bolt to take out a tank or maybe hit it after one or two SMAW hits have weakened it.

Not unlocked the explosive bolt yet, need one more grenade kill, so hope to find out for sure soon Very Happy

Agree re the 150 meter xbow h'shot, tried a few times and cant even see where the bolt has gone as you get no trial with it so I could have been well over the target or under, anyone know the drop over distance? Ive heard its big but thats just what I heard from a random????

if you got the balanced bolt then you should have very little drop. at least thats what they say. i just unlocked the scoped xbow and have to get 30 more kills with a sniper rifle to get the ba bolt so i cant say for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 09:40

Put five explosive arrows into tank from about 30m no kill or significant damage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 06:16

I enjoyed doing all the xbow assignments, and babybrewin did they have someone repairing it as ive taken a t-90 out with 3 explosives arrows before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 19:30

Ofai wrote:
I enjoyed doing all the xbow assignments, and babybrewin did they have someone repairing it as ive taken a t-90 out with 3 explosives arrows before

Must be the lag cos i got one the other night with three as well and won an award
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 12:04

How close do you have to be cos today I did some sighting with the scoped xbow and the drop is ridiculous, I was using the third chevron down from center to hit a mark at about 30 feet - Window in Back Street to top of stairs coming from the A flag on Seine Crossing.

I estimate to get the 150 meter xbow h'shot I will have to be 150 meter up in the air and shooting downwards LOL

Ive thrown darts further than this thing shoots Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 12:54

Were you sighting with the balance bolt?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 13:32

you really need the balanced bolt for the 150m headshot with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 13:36

Back on topic, any developments Apachekid? If you need help setting things up or just good ole brainstorming, let us know.
and, i'd be happy to help if needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 16:24

btail888 wrote:
Back on topic, any developments Apachekid? If you need help setting things up or just good ole brainstorming, let us know.
and, i'd be happy to help if needed.

All send you a pm you and boon and Iron I have been brainstorming for a couple days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 08:55

it is not a single shot of 150 meters rather a cumulative number of shots that will add to 150 meters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 09:01

rashers wrote:
it is not a single shot of 150 meters rather a cumulative number of shots that will add to 150 meters

+ 1 - 150 x 1m shots would do it. I did it with a load of 10m to 20 metre shots on ZIba tower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!   Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo and Foxtrot URGENT!!!
Page 1 of 1