Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

lack of content in bf3 area

Go down 
AuthorMessage

lack of content in bf3 area Empty
PostSubject: lack of content in bf3 area   lack of content in bf3 area EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 22:48

ok I've had enough. I need to say this here and now.

What is going on with the bf3 area of 4gc? I am seeing little to no activity in both this area and online. wanna know why this is? Because no one is making practices, no one is organizing fun events or other stuff like that, Not alot of people are online a good chunk of the time to interact with the others and it feels like the bf3 area is becoming bare bones.

All we have left is some random events, (who can get the most kills with) and that's pretty much it.

I been online with other bf3 players and we all agree that this area of 4gc is being ignored or abandoned. Many of these members have plans to leave 4gc (me including) to find other more active clans.

This shows even more with the servers. Our servers have no activity in it and they are also abandoned.

Something needs to be done soon, or else the clan is gonna keep losing members and soon there won't even be a battlefield area, there will only be CoD (which is not why I joined)

I want to see this area of our clan improve, the last thing me or anyone else wants is for this area to become fully dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lack of content in bf3 area   lack of content in bf3 area EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 01:14

i agree with you on most of what you said but you got to remember that a lot of games came out or is coming out soon so people are going to try that out for a while plus you got to remember that BF is over a year old. as far as the forum goes i have been trying to get it back to life but i cant make people come here and post something even though they should be posting at least once a month but that is a different subject. the only thing we can do is talk to the BF peeps and see what happens.

ps- send me a pm with the names of the people that are thinking about leaving so i can talk to them and see what we can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lack of content in bf3 area   lack of content in bf3 area EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 02:34

Hey What up yea I have notice it is a little quiet but we do have a fun day coming up with boon and hell I wouldn't mind getting a little event goingand I sure me and pacman and boon can come up with something. I would like to here from those people thinking about leaving. I have been working late nights but normal on during the day so im am normal not here during the nights untill I get a new schudule for my job. But all post soemthing soon..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lack of content in bf3 area   lack of content in bf3 area EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 03:02

We are in talks at the min on how we can improve things, so sit tight and we will work something out Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lack of content in bf3 area   lack of content in bf3 area EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 03:06

on the subject of people leaving, I rather them say it themselves then put them into the spotlight myself.

and I hope you come up with something soon bigus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lack of content in bf3 area   lack of content in bf3 area EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 03:09

pac6man wrote:
i agree with you on most of what you said but you got to remember that a lot of games came out or is coming out soon so people are going to try that out for a while plus you got to remember that BF is over a year old. as far as the forum goes i have been trying to get it back to life but i cant make people come here and post something even though they should be posting at least once a month but that is a different subject. the only thing we can do is talk to the BF peeps and see what happens.

ps- send me a pm with the names of the people that are thinking about leaving so i can talk to them and see what we can do.

here's the thing, mw3 was a year old as well but events and GB were still being done and many other stuff (like KOTW and best kill using...) was still running.

I am not discrediting you, I am just saying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lack of content in bf3 area   lack of content in bf3 area EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 04:13

Im on BF between 12am and 2am through out the week pretty much every day then weekend it varies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lack of content in bf3 area   lack of content in bf3 area EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 06:30

Heres a couple observations from my end. You may like them and you may not. This clan is what you make it. Ive been playing black ops for 2 weeks as well as a few other members. We are all coming back to Battlefield. Ive had the pleasure of gaming with alot of our COD side which I wanted to do before Chicago.

Since youve mentioned the server here's my thoughts. Ive paid $65 out of my pocket to to pay for this. I havent asked for a dime, even after being approached by 2 members who want to help out. I dont want people's money I just want them to play on the server. Wolfkeen if you see its empty, send out invites and populate it.

On the topic of recruitment and fun games. Battlefield is unique, Im speaking of the foxtrot side. We have a four hour time difference between east and west coast. It is hard to get people on at the right time. Especially with the Holidays and American football being on TV on the weekend. No one is stopping anyone from posting fun games to rally the troops. On recruitment, its the job of all members to promote our clan and try and get new members. The more members we get the more people we get to play with. Right now there are two COD members as well as three BF members that our bumping our BLog recruitment thread. Are you volunteering to Bump it so the COD side doesnt have to?

Lastly we do have a chain here Command here. If you do have a problem, a simple PM to an officer might get you farther then trying to put people on Blast. Id ask you to stop being a part of the problem and be a part of the Solution. If anyone else besides Wolfkeen is thinking about leaving approach me, PacMan, Akaitis or Apache so we can work it out. Remember this is a 21 plus Mature clan made up of members who have jobs, kids and lives. Some things may take time, but there are always people on here working to make this clan better, offer them a hand instead of a criticism.
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: lack of content in bf3 area   lack of content in bf3 area EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 07:37

BoondockS216 wrote:
Heres a couple observations from my end. You may like them and you may not. This clan is what you make it. Ive been playing black ops for 2 weeks as well as a few other members. We are all coming back to Battlefield. Ive had the pleasure of gaming with alot of our COD side which I wanted to do before Chicago.

Since youve mentioned the server here's my thoughts. Ive paid $65 out of my pocket to to pay for this. I havent asked for a dime, even after being approached by 2 members who want to help out. I dont want people's money I just want them to play on the server. Wolfkeen if you see its empty, send out invites and populate it.

On the topic of recruitment and fun games. Battlefield is unique, Im speaking of the foxtrot side. We have a four hour time difference between east and west coast. It is hard to get people on at the right time. Especially with the Holidays and American football being on TV on the weekend. No one is stopping anyone from posting fun games to rally the troops. On recruitment, its the job of all members to promote our clan and try and get new members. The more members we get the more people we get to play with. Right now there are two COD members as well as three BF members that our bumping our BLog recruitment thread. Are you volunteering to Bump it so the COD side doesnt have to?

Lastly we do have a chain here Command here. If you do have a problem, a simple PM to an officer might get you farther then trying to put people on Blast. Id ask you to stop being a part of the problem and be a part of the Solution. If anyone else besides Wolfkeen is thinking about leaving approach me, PacMan, Akaitis or Apache so we can work it out. Remember this is a 21 plus Mature clan made up of members who have jobs, kids and lives. Some things may take time, but there are always people on here working to make this clan better, offer them a hand instead of a criticism.

Well said Andrew!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lack of content in bf3 area   lack of content in bf3 area EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 07:45

Wolfkeen - love your enthusiasm (if only others were so keen) but your frustrations do come over like your having a pop at BF management.

I too finance a server out of my own pocket £48 (3 months) and get pretty pissed when I see 4gc on other servers, I have stuck with our air maps mode simply because that is what has been drawing people in (even though I am bored with them). they remain a good tool to promote the Clan.

I am on BF almost every night gmt accept Wenesday which I put aside for MOHW which I have now decided is complete garbage and will be stopping. Most nights I game with EUK30 Clan because there is no 4gc to game with I could quite easily say F&*^ it and join them and not have any hassle.

I post on here fairly regulalarly and on the Battleglog platoon site I am the only one who has posted on our Battlelog site in the last month. I have hosted fun games, clan games etc but lately no takers - Quite frankley I do not know what else to do other than accept the new games will attract people but I feel BF is so different (and better) than the other FPS people will always come back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lack of content in bf3 area   lack of content in bf3 area EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 08:34

I'm low man on the totem pole but I would like to chime in on this one.

New games are going to come out regardless, some will be great some will flop, it's kind of a evolution of sorts. Speaking for myself I try to bounce back and forth just to keep an edge, and I do play in other servers because if I don't I won't get to play, I visit our server first and if there are people in it I go and we see if we can get it started, this has happened several times. As far as the ICG, well I don't participate because the games I have seen created I have no interest in, thats just me. My favorite part is playing with a group and actually using tactics to win, thats why I signed up.

One major thing I would like to point out about "people not playing BF3" is are you sure? I play every week but have you sent me a friend request? have you sent any of the new recruits (which we have alot of) a friend request? I see the same people posting over and over in the BOOTCAMP section, in fact last night we had a couple of new people and I went on line to add them then -BAM- I get a game invite from Thomas, so Thomas, Btail, and the new recruit Big_Bean played BF3.

I certainly mean no disrespect to those that have been here awhile but it seems that efforts need to be refocused from "OMG I got out of here, nobody plays" to "what can I do to make it better" BLOP2 came out less than a month ago and for some the honeymoon is over and you'll see a turn around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lack of content in bf3 area   lack of content in bf3 area EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 12:45

BoondockS216 wrote:

I hear ya, I wasn't trying to put people on blast, I was trying to bring my concerns, but it feels like the more and more I try to do SOMETHING for the bf3 area, the more and more I am ignored

guess this is why I sound so pissed off. As for leaving the clan, yeah I still am considering it. I joined 4gc to have fun and play bf3 with others who are mature, organized and competitive.

I know simon and the others are discussing this matter, but only time will tell if they will revive the bf3 area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lack of content in bf3 area   lack of content in bf3 area EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 13:40

What do you mean by "They"? Its all of our jobs as the Battlefield side to make things happen and change within our group, not Simons or Shadys. Do you want Call of Duty players making Battlefield Decisions? I have been asked by a few members about contests, developing medals, you name it. None of them have been turned down and Im open to everything.

Honestly when it comes to you being ignored. Is it possible you were gone from Battlefield for so long switching to MW3, Resident Evil and Assassins Creed that people took you off their friends list for people who actually play Battlefield on a regular basis? Ive owned Call of Duty for two weeks and a few days before I got it we had Twelve 4GC members on BF dominating on the same server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lack of content in bf3 area   lack of content in bf3 area EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 13:58

I think everyone has valid points. Probably best to start the creative juices going and come up with new ideas/activities to address the concern of inactivity instead of reflect on the various reasons why this and that did or didn't happen.

Let's move forward. Lock thread?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lack of content in bf3 area   lack of content in bf3 area Empty

Back to top Go down

lack of content in bf3 area
Page 1 of 1