Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] Empty
PostSubject: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 03:31

well here it goes it's my first time I really applied for a clan normally I play with my brother/cousin/mates clan and they are really not active so I searched until I found my self here.

I am 24yrs old I work and go gym so after all that out the way I go on black ops 2 normally after 6pm then stay till 11pm work really early in the morning.

I am currently in the black ops 2 league silver rank 3 (well the last time I checked) pwned my way out of iron and bronze in two days.

Errm if I left anything out please tell me lol feel shy Embarassed Surprised Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 03:39

no need to be shy here mate were a friendly bunch

thats what 4GC is about fun and friendly games for the more mature gamer

so welcome to the clan and hope to see you in game

add me:
uncachunk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 03:44

uncachunk wrote:
no need to be shy here mate were a friendly bunch

thats what 4GC is about fun and friendly games for the more mature gamer

so welcome to the clan and hope to see you in game

add me:
uncachunk

Thanks dude

hopefully no one racist is on here jocolor
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 03:57

Hello and welcome to 4GC Abdul. You are now a recruit!!! So what happens next??

To become a full member, first we need to get you vouched for. This just means that we get you in-game and on-mic with one of our officers who will confirm that you're not actually 12 years old and can communicate maturely.

A mic is a requirement of full membership. It doesn't need to be fancy, you can pick one up for about £10/$15 and any bluetooth headset will do. It will not only get you vouched for but will help with team tactics, map callouts and increase your overall enjoyment of the game.

Have a look at the MAIN CONTACTS. You have been added to Charlie Squad 2. To begin, send friend requests to:

Bigus_Daddius
Abrysaf
Wafelini
Bennnym
Tupacs__Son (2 underscores)
Creativeonito
x_Bald_Eagle_x
DaftMatlo9
Evo1Lee
Uncachunk

This should be done ASAP as these are the members who will vouch for you. Make sure you write 4GCr in the friend request so they know you are a recruit. Also change your clan tags to 4GCr so our members will know you are a recruit while in-game.

Check out the stickies in the new members area. They give information on our clan guidelines, code of conduct and other important information. Basically what you can expect from us and what is expected from you.

4GC is a fun community of like-minded, mature gamers and YOUR 4GC experience will be what YOU make it. If you meet 4GC members in a game lobby, send them a friend request!! If you have something to say or share, start a new thread in the forum or reply to existing topics!! If you're playing alone, don't be afraid to send out invites or ask for an invite to an existing party!! If you have any questions or need any help, just ask!! We have loads of members willing to help out!! Remember, we were all new once and the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked!!

As to your last question, I can assure you that we do not tolerate racism, sexism or any other kind of "ism" or bigotry. 4GC stands for For Good Company and I'm sure you'll find that with us. I look forward to catching up with you online, hopefully later this evening.

So on behalf of myself and the rest of the management team, we wish you a very warm welcome to 4GC and we hope you enjoy gaming with us!!
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 04:06

ive just followed all of them on elite I'll add them once i get on my ps3
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 04:33

Welcome to the clan Abdul cheers Great to have you onboard!
See you in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 04:47

same here so how many members are there in thus clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 04:56

Hey and welcome to the clan you will love it here with us Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 05:00

haha I can feel the love already Razz drunken
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 05:01

abzy wrote:
same here so how many members are there in thus clan

With yourself we currently have 418 registered users of the clan; which is spread across the world gaming on Black Ops 2, Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3. We have two Elite clans "For Good Company" which is mainly our US/Canada based members and "4GC2" which is mainly our UK/EU members.

There's a little something for everyone on the forum and on the battlefield practically 24 hours a day! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 05:06

woah that is alot of people in this clan I hope you guys and dolls enjoy playing in a match with me
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)
General Sp x3 :)
Pro_Vantage

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 06:16

Welcome to the clan! I'm in teh US so we may not game together much, but on the rare occassion feel free to add me if you have room.

PSN: Pro_Vantage

Be sure and all of those on the EU side first as they will be there more than I, but I'll game with pretty much anyone in the clan looking "For Good Company" cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 06:46

Welcome to 4GC Abdul....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 07:29

Welcome to 4GC abdul. Feel free to add me on psn suspected1337
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 08:26

Hello and Welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 08:29

Welcome to 4GC Abdul! Make yourself at home here. Lots of friendly people to game with. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 08:39

welcome to the clan, feel free to add me flozzy5 i'm on most evenings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 09:45

To correct one of the last post my Psn is DaftMatlo add me when your free Machine Gun
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 10:13

Welcome to 4GC Abdul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 11:17

Creativeonito
x_Bald_Eagle_x

I cant add these two it says their friends list is full apart from that I have added everyone please accept

my psn is E14-SOLIDER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 11:49

As with everyone else welcome !! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 14:04

Welcome. Good group of people here. I'm sure you'll enjoy the new home. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 15:09

Welcome aboard buddy,

Feel free to add me when you get a chance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 16:16

abzy wrote:
Creativeonito
x_Bald_Eagle_x

I cant add these two it says their friends list is full apart from that I have added everyone please accept

my psn is E14-SOLIDER

it was nice gaming with you today buddy. i will go through my friends list and make some space for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] EmptyThu 06 Dec 2012, 02:20

same here I really did enjoy it yesterday sorry i was not talking much as I explained to the group I was trying to do million things at once and play at the same time I have never seen such happy bunch in CoD before in my life haha ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]   new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2] Empty

Back to top Go down

new to this clan help me maybe? [Charlie 2]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next