Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Far Cry 3 Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

Far Cry 3 Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012, 14:40

Would anyone like to Knock out the co-op trophies tonight?
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012, 14:55

TheDubanat0r wrote:
Would anyone like to Knock out the co-op trophies tonight?

I'm not 100% sure I'll be around (I shoukd be) but I'll join you if I am Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 01:12

Shady , Wolf, and I had a successfull night of FarCry 3 co-op. We took down 3 of the 6 co-op missions on Easy mode (I wanted the trophies). Very fun and the teamwork needed to complete each checkpoint surprised me. Seems like co-op is n entirely different game by itself. Lots of unlockables and a High Level cap. It goes up to 4 players and I am sure the harder modes are a real challenge.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 06:59

If that was on easy, then I agree, normal or hard is going to be really difficult...haha. I really enjoyed myself last night. It was fun playing with you guys. I'm looking forward to finishing off easy mode and continuing into normal, then hard.

Thanks for the fun night guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 07:22

This is on my Xmas list haha looks like a sick game and will defo be playing it a lot if I get it
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 01 Jan 2013, 03:56

Holy crap I really had no idea how big this game was until I landed on the 2nd Island with 15 hours all ready played. It's like a new game. New Guns , Vehicals, and bad guys.

Also I have changed the tittle of the thread to Far Cry 3 discussion. I would like to know everyone's feelings on what is going on with this crazy ass Island. (No Spoilers)

Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 01 Jan 2013, 06:40

You mean there is more then the original map where you need to unscramble all the towers?
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 01 Jan 2013, 12:25

No there's nothing more then the original map. but once you reach the half way point of the game they fly you to the 2nd island. You then get a permanite parachute.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 01 Jan 2013, 12:27

I caught a YouTube vid and saw that chute. I didn't watch the whole thing because I didn't want to spoil anything but I thought it looked cool. It will be really handy getting off those mountains.
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 19:23

here is a link to the Far cry 3 IGN wiki map for all collectibles

http://www.ign.com/wikis/far-cry-3/Collectibles
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 13:38

Finally Beat the game! Now going back to get the rest of the trophy's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 14:09

Although i havent played it. Seeing some game play on Youtube it reminds me alot of Dead Island. Looks pretty cool though.
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 01:10

Sooo I just wanted to say one of the choices you can make at the end of the game is messed up. Naturally I choose that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 10:53

Gamespot has the game this week for $40. I know its a late notice because it ends tomorrow tue/26 but i think i'm going to take advantage and pick it up. Hopefully my son/wife will let me play a bit lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Far Cry 3 Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: