Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Far Cry 3 Discussion

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

Far Cry 3 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyMon 03 Dec 2012, 22:00

This is like Skyrim with guns and the below picture is all you should need to make you go and buy this asap.

Far Cry 3 Discussion Screen-shot-2012-11-08-at-12.45.23-PM-610x400

Last edited by TheDubanat0r on Tue 01 Jan 2013, 03:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyMon 03 Dec 2012, 22:49

lol! beating up sharks???? Shoot the damn thing.........I did look up some videos on youtube, looks pretty sick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyTue 04 Dec 2012, 06:16

i will be getting this game soon. i saw some vids on it and it looks very well done also looks very fun to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyTue 04 Dec 2012, 06:47

We in the UK got this on the 29th. it is literally skyrim with guns...it tends to have a lot more unscripted events like a tiger randomly chasing animals or a group of them attacking a camp.It scares the shite out of you when it happens and then you laugh hysterically as the pirates are getting teared to sheds. If you do get the game experiment with the c4 and see if you can beat the record of

6 tapir and 1 tiger with one c4 charge.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyTue 04 Dec 2012, 10:15

So is it like a RPG game?? cause i played the first one and was more like adventure game and short if i remember well.If they did change that i may get it since i like RPG,i am playing The Lord of the Ring War in the North right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyTue 04 Dec 2012, 10:18

elbrasilero wrote:
So is it like a RPG game?? cause i played the first one and was more like adventure game and short if i remember well.If they did change that i may get it since i like RPG,i am playing The Lord of the Ring War in the North right now.

You earn xp, gain skills and loot so I guess it kinda is. Character is set though so you cannot change appearance.

it's a shooter with a little bit of rpg in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyTue 04 Dec 2012, 11:04

geraint09 wrote:
elbrasilero wrote:

You earn xp, gain skills and loot so I guess it kinda is. Character is set though so you cannot change appearance.

it's a shooter with a little bit of rpg in.

I see,ok i may rent it first to make sure i like it What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptySun 09 Dec 2012, 05:12

I haven't been keeping up with this game. I played 1 and 2 which were complete opposite of each other. 1 was awesome and 2 not so much except for the effects the pc was able to do.
How does this compare to those? If I remember 1 was dealing with mutated animals or aliens? And 2 was just an African survival that I never finished.
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptySun 09 Dec 2012, 12:12

IT goes back to its roots so its more like The Original.
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 10:49

If anyone picks this up I sure could use a co-op partner to knock out some trophy's
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 11:17

I've been watching some videos in this game. It looks pretty cool and I think I'm going to pick it up!

Far Cry 3 Discussion Shady_10
Far Cry 3 Discussion Pbucket
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 11:41

Awesome. The game gets better the longer you play it. I just spent 2 hours hunting animals so I can craft bigger ammo pouches and what not.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 13:06

I just went out and picked this up. I'll be able to have some games with you soon, Dub. Let me get a feel for it before we get into coop missions.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 13:09

all righty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 00:35

i rented this one from Gamefly.com, and i should be getting it pretty soon. yay!!
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 00:38

woo!
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 11:14

Correct me if I'm wrong...from what I gathered from this game so far, it sort of feels like a modern day Red Dead. It is quite fun though. I just started into it and only have about a little over an hour into it. I'm looking foward to my next gaming session on it!

Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 11:37

I am not sure about the Red Dead reference.

However you start out as a normal guy scared and alone. The more you play the more things you learn how to do and the more deadly you become. However its at a cost.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 12:02

You never played Red Dead Redemption, John? It has quite a few similarities to Far Cry. I don't think it progresses like Far Cry does though. Sounds interesting!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 12:30

Played it for the first time last night. Very impressed with this game. I had a blast playing it. The red dead redemption reference is a good comparison. Feels very free but not boring.
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 00:33

I have played Red Dead Redemption. I don't feel like they share similarities what do you both think is comparable about the two?
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 09:03

I haven't gotten that far into the game yet but what I find similar so far is the map and weight points and hunting/skinning animals for hides to sell for other things.

What I like better about this game, opposed to RDR, is the fact that it doesn't seem as boring in between challenges/obstacles. This game at least you can jump in a jeep a boot around causing damage very where you go.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 09:22

finished the story, now im ready to try the multiplayer.. anyone up for co op just message me on here or psn.. bam25savage
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 10:43

@shady Thats understandable.

@BaM. I have not finished the story so no spoilers! I am going after the Platinum on this game so I am doing everything I can before progressing the story. Also I will be on today around 5:30 est and I need to do all the co-op missions for trophy's so I am down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 12:28

alright man, ill add ya and look for ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 Discussion   Far Cry 3 Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Far Cry 3 Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next