Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Hi all 4GC Need help

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hi all 4GC Need help Empty
PostSubject: Hi all 4GC Need help   Hi all 4GC Need help EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 11:04

I was just woundering if any of the meambers could help me with tatics on how they play and get good kill death ratio. like how they play and what weapons they use and how the heack they stay alive oso good.. i thing something like a small training time or day with a small group 4 mabe. any help would be welcomed!! The reason is i dont want to be the reason for the clan loosing a game because i was killed to much...
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: Hi all 4GC Need help   Hi all 4GC Need help EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 11:24

I'd love to help but I'm much better at dying than I am at killing too Embarassed
I know there's some great players on here who will happily be able to give you some good advice/training - feel free to pass it on to me afterwards
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Hi all 4GC Need help   Hi all 4GC Need help EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 11:26

Rawles, I would be glad to help out. I am not a pro, but I know a little bit. You gonna be online tonight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi all 4GC Need help   Hi all 4GC Need help EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 11:30

Yes i will be on tonight thx!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi all 4GC Need help   Hi all 4GC Need help EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 13:07

if im ever on when you're on, id be happy to help. from playing with you, id say the main thing you should adjust is how you move around the map. you seemed to be out in the open alot. hug walls and anticipate where they will come from. if you can't have a good idea of where the enemy will come from, they will almost always see you before you see them, even if you're camping. theres a lot of little things to learn too. the game has been out since november and some people have turned it into a religion, so you gotta be prepared to outsmart if you can't aim as good as them. and the best way to know if you're getting better is that you will hear people complaining about you in the lobby saying noob this and bs that. it always brings a smile to my face Smile
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Hi all 4GC Need help   Hi all 4GC Need help EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 14:47

Rawles_531 wrote:
Yes i will be on tonight thx!

I'll join you guys tonight. I'll be online a little later then usual probably. Maybe 11pm EST. Hopefully you guys will still be online and we'll do something together. I need the help too! Embarassed

Hi all 4GC Need help Shady_10
Hi all 4GC Need help Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi all 4GC Need help   Hi all 4GC Need help EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 14:49

Rawles...dont worry about "being the reason we lose a clan match" - That is usually me...because as far as i can see i am the WORST player in any party! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi all 4GC Need help   Hi all 4GC Need help EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 14:56

rawles i would be happy to give some help to a fellow clan member..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi all 4GC Need help   Hi all 4GC Need help EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 15:50

Thanks Gents!! i will enjoy up all the help and advice i can get..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi all 4GC Need help   Hi all 4GC Need help EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 18:25

Don't forget.... Combat training... Use it.... A lot. Practice with different weapons & layouts. Practice aiming and hip firing. Use it to learn the map.
Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

PostSubject: Re: Hi all 4GC Need help   Hi all 4GC Need help EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 19:36

Definitely will give some pointers. Im not the greatest but i can show ya how do die with style lol. ill be on tonight at some time...I think lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi all 4GC Need help   Hi all 4GC Need help EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 20:24

i will be on around 11pm est as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi all 4GC Need help   Hi all 4GC Need help EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 10:31

Thanks Glock,B-Rock and the rest of the 4GC Clan you guys have given me Real good tips and advice!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all 4GC Need help   Hi all 4GC Need help Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi all 4GC Need help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: